Monday, April 30, 2007

"Well, I ain't never been the Barbie doll type."

I wrote a long entry about a boy. But I changed my mind.

I am tired of everything. I'm burned out. I'm ready to be done. Such is the life of this procrastinator.

All I've done this week is sleep in too late and watch too many episodes of LOST. I was on duty last night. I've been feeling particularly antisocial lately, even though I've been hanging out with my friends still. We're getting towards the end of the year, and while they want to spend more time together because we'll all be leaving shortly, I want to sit in my room, eat my food from Wal*Mart, and watch TV. My brain has seriously shut off...I know several entries previous to this one have stated something along those lines, but it's so true. Have two papers due this week and one final, four finals next week. And then I have to check people out of their rooms. I'm waiting for Thursday of next week when I'll be done academically.

Four days until I get to sleep in my bed. Four days until Spiderman 3, five days until PARK. Yes.

No comments: