Thursday, April 05, 2007

"So tell what you want, what you really really want!"

Things are going better. I've been having some trouble falling asleep before 2am. One night I was up to 5:30am. But now it's getting better and I've been taking naps to make up for it.

I'm in a much better mood. I still have yet to do any of my bulletin boards or door decs. I'll have to do that either tonight or tomorrow...We have to have them up by Saturday, but since I'm leaving on Friday, I have to get them up before then. It's also my month to the bulletin boards up in the lobby so Tasia and I will be doing that tomorrow.

I am very glad to be coming home this weekend. I'm going earlier and coming back later than I expected, which means I'll get to do more stuff and see more people. It's going to be a lot of fun. :)

No comments: