Monday, December 04, 2006

"Holy cow!"

I have updated in five days! Oh, no.

Mallory moved out on Saturday because she got an RA position on Wednesday. She's over in Watterson now and loves it. Since school got cancelled on Friday, my RA interview got pushed back until this coming Friday.

Speaking of snow days, this is only one of three snow days in ISU's history. How cool is that? I'm going to post pictures of our day out in the snow pretty soon. I keep meaning to do it but still haven't gotten around to it. Today I only went to one class and slept an extra three hours in the early afternoon. I didn't really feel all that well, and I hope that I'm not coming down with anything. I remember being really sick the week of finals last year--it sucked big time.

It's kind of weird being in the room all by myself with no TV. It's kind of like last year when Stephanie had mono. But luckily, I will be moving in with Steph this weekend so it won't be much longer. Until then the quiet room is very nice to get all my homework done. I should be doing homework right now actually, but I can't seem to concentrate.

I have too much on my mind.

I found out that I am supposed to work the Saturday after finals, and I'm not all that pleased about it. I'm going to try to work in those hours sometime earlier in the week so I can go home Friday instead of late Saturday night. I would much rather have Dad come pick me up then take the train home, too. I need to take some of my stuff back home, and it would be difficult lugging everything onto the train.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good, uneventful day. Those are fantastic. And so are three-hour naps.

No comments: