Thursday, December 28, 2006

"Angst. That's spelled A-N-G-S-T."

I had a fantastic Christmas. I was very excited to see Jessie again. I feel like I see her more now than when she lived at home, though I know that's not the case with Rachel and Mom. We went to church Christmas Eve, just the three of us and we very noticeably the most dressed-up people in the entire church. It looked the Gothic princesses had just stepped in, all red and black, with the exception of Jessie's gold sparkly high heels. Upon arrival at the mothership, I preceeded to bang on Mom's door until she got out of bed and opened the door, "You gotta be kidding me." I think my favorite phrase used was "It's GO TIME! Time to open presents." As far as big presents go, Jessie got a very nice down comforter, Rachel got a digital camera, and I got the giant TV. :D We spent Christmas day with the Lewis', which was a little different than normal. Our cousin Jeff finally "settled" down and brought his new large family along with him (I think mainly for the free food and presents).

Merry belated Christmas!!!

PS I am in Rachel's room right now...she is passed out. And she's most definitely snoring some. ;)

No comments: