Saturday, August 19, 2006

"I got me a gun and a shovel. Ain't nobody gonna miss you, kid."

I had Taco Bell earlier. Not such a hot idea. Phew.

I am such a hypocrit. I keep wanting everyone else to post so I can know what's going on and yet I haven't really done such a good job of it myself. 'Tis all right, though.

Currently, Rachel is sitting in my beanbag on my floor watching Anastasia. Really good cartoon. Hells yeah. She came to visit me, and I am thoroughly excited. Her train was uber late. Although I think we chose a bad weekend just because of the Big and Rich concert and all the Passages (freshmen orientation) stuff going on this weekend. Orientation has kept me busy and extremely worn out. But fun. I made a lot of friends, and some of the activities weren't too bad. I must say that I skipped the scrimmage, the movie, and the midnight breakfast tonight. Rachel and I were just too tired.

The dorm thing is amazing. I am so excited to be back now. It's wonderful, it's marvelous, it's delirious, it's just...*snuggles with pillow* I'm happy now. :) Not that I wasn't before...it's just different.

Can't wait for AM's wedding, though!

No comments: