Thursday, July 06, 2006

"I look like the fat cafeteria lady. Jesus."

It's true. So would you like to know how many hours I worked last weekend? 28. In three nights. Effing nuts, let me tell you. I am so glad I'm in with the night manager. The busiest I've ever seen SnS was this past Friday around 12:30am. Cahrazy night. All the drunks came out, including some kids I know from ISU. Brian said, "Hey, how're you? Thanks for the food. I'm drunk!" He laughed and I retorted with, "Well, I'm glad to see you're driving around then." The cops pulled him over as they were exiting the parking lot and I laughed so hard I cried. I'm almost positive they got arrested because they're under agers. Idiots.

Anyway, so what's been going on with me? I saw Cars with Dad, Patty, Bobby, his girlfriend, and all the kids the day before Father's Day. Last week Rachel and I saw The Omen and Superman. Last night Matt and I went to the drive in and saw Nacho Libre and X-Men 3 (yes, again-that makes it three times). Anyway, Nacho Libre is no doubt the biggest waste of time known to earth. Jack Black...oh, God. I could do without seeing his butt crack which appeared several times in the hour and a half of the movie. I've been hanging out with Bekki more, which is fun. Today we went to the mall and chilled out. Went into I don't know how many stores. She got her other ear cartilage pierced and I got second holes. I know Mom will roll her eyes when she reads this--morwe holes in those beautiful ears??? Yes, indeed. We went into Hot Topic and spent quite a bit of time browsing. I felt especially emo today with my Mae T-shirt and cat-eye glasses. I'm such a goof sometimes.

I feel bad because Kristen and Cathy keep calling me to hang out, but it never seems to work. They have class during the week, and Kristen works, too. All I do on the weekends anymore is work, sleep, and eat on occasion. Speaking of which, I've lost 10 pounds since I left school. Go me? Oh, yeah, and little Luke works with me at Steak 'n Shake. He seems to like it enough.

Anyway, that's about it. I'm going to Oswego next weekend to see Mallory (the future roommate) in Beauty and the Beast. I'm going up Friday on the train then coming back on Saturday...I haven't seen her since I left the train depot back during finals week. I miss my Oswego kids immensely. And Scott should be coming down to visit sometime this month, so hopefully that will work out. I miss him a lot, too. Yep. Hi, everyone, hope your day is going well. I've been sitting here for two and a half hours checking my email and everyone's journals, so I think I should be off. Have a good one.

No comments: