Thursday, July 13, 2006

"I'm okay with it if you are."

I'm going to Oswego tomorrow!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think you realize just how excited I am right now. *does a little dance*

I have to be at work in a little bit...not particularly happy about it. Last night I went in only to find out I was an extra so Rachel and I went to go see the Benchwarmers which was really funny. Rented Rumor Has It and Red Eye. I liked Rumor Has It. I was slightly disappointed in the end, though. Oh, well. Not all chick flicks end them the way you want them to. Today, I met Kristen and Cathy at Little Saigon. First time I'd ever been there...delicious. Jake happened to be there, and neither one of us made any effort to acknowledge the other. Gotta love those family ties.

That's about it. I update twice in one week, aren't you proud? Oh, yeah, I am moving back in August 15. *happy dance* I don't think I've expressed how much I miss being on campus. I will hug my mattress (as soon as some sheets are put on), and I will hug Mallory so many times she'll think I'm trying to cop a feel. Oh, it'll be great. <3

PS The funniest thing happened last night when Rachel and I came home. I think I embarassed the new boyfriend quite a bit. :D

No comments: