Wednesday, July 12, 2006

"Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars..."

You get a cookie if you know where that quote is from.

Luke got fired from SnS last night. Poor kid. He was pissed to say the least.

Today was Grandma's birthday. I treated Aunt Priscilla, Kathy, Rachel, and Grandma to some tastiness at the Pretzel Plaza. Aunt P left a shitty tip so I left a few extra. We drove down to J-ville to visit Grandpa, then proceeded to drive around and look at huge rich-people houses on State St. All the sight-seeing and bad driving made me queasy which worsened when we went to DQ. Ice creams makes me want to throw up. I had hoped this day would not come but obviously it has. Ice cream is sooooooooo gross. I'm getting sick just thinking about it. Icksdbsjfbljms.

I am going to Oswego for Friday night. Ashley's birthday was today, and Mallory is in Beauty and the Beast. My girls! And Bobby earns the title of coolest older brother. He somehow managed to convince Dad and Patty that I really am 19-years-old and need a little time off the farm and away from SnS. I've worked my butt off the past five or six weeks, and since I can't go on vacation with them, this is my little outting. "You've got her on such a tight leash." She doesn't do anything anymore. "That's because you told her she can't go anymore, she can only use the car for work." We never see her anymore. "You encourage her to get all the hours she can get. And apparently, that's until 3:30 in the morning." Hooray for someone to stand up for me. I really hate lying. I've done my fair share of it, and rather badly. Sure there are a few things I just don't bring up, but when asked, I am honest with them. I mean, come on, I will be twenty in less than six months. I'm not the little Sarah Mae who ran around the yard singing operatic-Sarah Italian anymore. They are finally giving me some breathing room here and I owe it all to Bobby. So thank you very much for being a cool older brother, I appreciate it.

I've been hanging out with Mom more, which I love. We tend to watch movies. We watched An Unfinished Life Sunday night...I think it was unanimous--we loved it. A cattle ranch in Wyoming with Robert Redford, Morgan Freeman, AND Josh Lucas? Geeeeeeze. Josh Lucas is gorgeous. And although I didn't originally want to see it because J. Lo is in it, I really liked it. She wasn't that annoying. :)

The Godfather is going slowly. I've lost my original gusto for reading. Right now I am beginning to think Johnny Fontane will be taking over the Don's business. Seems justifiable. He is the Godson afterall. *shrug*

I think that's about it. I won't bore you with work stories, hahaha. Oh, yeah. Two thinks that make me happy? Kristen, Cathy, and I will be eating a late lunch at Little Saigon Thursday afternoon. I talked to Kevin Imhoff on the phone for what seemed like forever tonight--it was good. I miss my kids. Anyway, have a good one, folks.

2 comments:

JD said...

Good ol' Frank.

Lou said...

Frank Sinatra was a great singer, butthead. :/