Friday, March 24, 2006

"Oh, my God..."

You guys should hear my voice, really. I really do now sound like a man. You call me just hear how low it is, mock my pain. I woke up when Steph was still here and I guess I sputtered out some coughs that really grossed her our so she grabbed our phonebook and the phone and told me to make an appointment at student health services. We're thinking I either have A) strep or B) mono. I would much rather have strep than mono. My throat is severely constricted so it's hard to breathe or cough or swallow liquids. It hurts to do any of those. Except I have a lot of stuff in my throat I want to get out...coughing is bad. I haven't puked yet, so I am hoping that I don't get whatever Mom has.

I am just worried about this geology test. Last night I was studying away when I got a completely random phonecall from someone whom I would never expect to call, and my studying was disrupted because I ended up talking to Scott for a long time. And boy, is he angry at me. It's our first "fight," so it seems major. It was major. He'll get over it eventually, he just needs some coolling time. I ended up calling him a little bit later to say goodnight and he picked up...excellent sign. And he said, "Love you," like he always does when he gets off the phone, so that was another good sign. Overall, it was a lot of drama. He leaves today at 2:00 and gets back tomorrow night. Hopefully, he won't be mad anymore by then.

All right, kiddies. I'm rolling back into bed because I really don't feel good. It's going to be exnay on the partay tonight, I bet. Have a good day, everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you did well on your test... I took two today, and they both owned me. :(