Friday, February 09, 2007

"I wish you two were lesbians!"

Ashley's best friend home Josh came from Western with his boyfriend Sean. Josh said he wished Ashley and I were lesbians because we are so cute together, lol.

And Sean is my new gay boyfriend. He trimmed my hair up (so now I don't have to go get it done) and straightened it for me because he is fantastic!!! :) He is one hot Italian man. Italian not Sicilian, which means...he is tall. Gotta love it. Anyway, Ashley and I decided that we're going to visit them sometime before the semester ends.

On another note, Ashley is home for the weekend so I feel pathetic because she is who I normally hang out with. So what do I do? I talk to her on the phone, lol. But my RA buddy Liz came over and we made some "Cards for Kindness" for a nursing home. It was our weekend activity this weekend, and because ISU is celebrating its 150th anniversary next week, every dorm has to do an activity that produces 150 something so we have to make 150 cards...we made about 100 yesterday and today we made about 20. I'm going to work on it the rest of the weekend, hopefully making 30 more.

Today was much better than last night. :)

P.S. I was getting my curling iron out of my closet and the plug part hit my my lip, which led to bleeding and a swollen lip. Only things like that happen to me, lol.

No comments: