Sunday, February 18, 2007

"I believe that if no one sees me eat a whole tub of butter the calories don't exist."

I'm listening to my sappy music because I am being sappy.

My weekend was really good until right before I got to the train station tonight.

Ashley was absolutely fantastic. I went a little overboard last night, but it was fun. Brandon and Wheaton took us to see Ghost Rider, which wasn't too bad. I was just shocked how ripped and old Nicholas Cage is.

Then we had the talk tonight. I'm hurt. So I downed a pint of Ben & Jerry's with some Sex in the City. It won't fix anything...if anything it's more depressing that I am trying to make myself feel better with food, though we must give credit to the two greatest men on earth. Now I think I'm going to go do some laundry and listen to my sappy music.

Oh, Mae is going to be in Champaign on March 27 at the Canopy Club. I would LOVE to go see them, but I don't think I will be able to because it's a Tuesday. But Mae? They're great. If you don't know who they are, they did a Beatles cover which is now my myspace song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( What happened?