Monday, February 12, 2007

"Don't do that unless you want to get a poke in the head."

Let me just start off saying that my hair is finally back to normal, and I am very excited about it!!!!!! I am hoping that I am done with some hair-dying for now. This is now the fifth time I've dyed it this school year...time to give it a rest. RIP nasty highlights

On another note, Wheaton and Brandon (aka Wheats and Loop) came up to visit me last night and it was a blast. We ate at Potbelly's and went to see Epic Movie, which wasn't that spectacular...anf then we came back to my room and watched National Geographic, proving that indeed we are all nerds. Sometimes I forget how loud Loopy is--he is a male version of me times about 10. Oh, well...

I also picked up a shift at the front desk this morning (5:50-8:50am). Yeah, it was very early, but I got paid to sit there and play mah jong on my computer for three hours.

And now I am going to finish Lord of the Rings...Two Towers? Whichever one the second one is.

Oh, yeah--I will be coming home this weekend with Ashley if the RHC accepts my request off.

Sorry for the ADD. It's been getting worse...

No comments: