Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"Sarah...you're such a bad influence!"

Well, maybe.

I just thought I should let you all know that I am no longer going to Ireland. I am a little upset still, but I will get over it.

On a plus side, I was really glad I got to see the family when I went home. Bobby is way cooler than we give him credit for. :) I hung out and watched TV with him Friday. On Saturday, Mom and Len took us to Chesapeake and the food was amazing!

I got into a slight altercation with a certain boy while I was home. Let's just say that our friendship will never be the same, and I don't know if you'll be seeing him around the house much when I come home. I don't like it when people jerk me around on their emotional rollercoaster. I am a good girl, I don't deserve it.

That's all I've got for now. Have a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to Ireland?

-Corrielynn