Friday, January 26, 2007

"I would do anything for love..."

So I was listening to Meatloaf, so what? I did a Meatloaf impression last weekend in Ashley's room in front of a group of my friends. It was pathetic. I let my hair down, shoved a pillow up my shirt and started to sing...the unfortunate part was that I didn't remember half the words to the song. But I was the party favorite. I think people like that I can make a fool of myself and not give a lick.

I got to sleep in today, ate a very tasty salad at McAlister's, had a very stimulating conversation with a girl from Encounter, not to mention I look cute today. I'm kind of sad because I don't really have time to work out before I go, but I'm hoping I will go for a jog tomorrow morning or early afternoon. Did I mention that I've worked out every day this week? I feel better already. Ashley and I would like to lose ten pounds by the time we go to Ireland. Anyway, today is going very well. And I'll be home in approximately three hours. I seriously can't believe what a good mood I am.

Today is Jessie Elmore's birthday. She is 21. Thought I would put that out there. That must be amazing to have your 21st birthday on a weekend. Mine will be on Thirsty Thursday. *shrug*

I really don't have anything else for you today. I hope all of you are having a fantastic day, and if you're not, have faith that it will get better. Life is too short to not be happy, to hold a grudge, to be bitter. Adieu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thursday is good. You can still go out and drink. When you're 21 ! We'll all have to wait another year for that. - Brian

JD said...

...oh no you DIDN'T.