Saturday, May 19, 2007

"You're awesome. No one else would have done that."

I've been home for a week. It's been good to lounge around and do things at my leisure.

Mom's birthday was on Wednesday so we went out to celebrate on Tuesday. Wednesday I went to Kaylin's soccer game. Thursday we had a girls' night in, which was a blast. And Ashley took the train in yesterday to spend the night, left today. We saw Wheaton and Loopy last night...it was good seeing them.

I have to admit that I am pretty tired right now but content. I'm extremely glad to be home. :)

1 comment:

Brian P. "Petey Pablo" said...

Found your Xanga, haha. Yeah, I'm in Maryland right now. I'm visiting some family that I have'nt seen in 5 years. Anyways,hope you're doing good in Springfield. If I head that way sometime this summer I'll let you know.