Sunday, May 06, 2007

"Could you..."

So Ashley was closing a car door and accidentally broke Whitney's thumb. Whoops. She obviously feels horrible, but it wasn't something she wanted to do on purpose. They spent over an hour in the ER.

I'm on duty tonight...and right now I am craving a gondola from Avanti's like nobody's business. I have almost no money on my redbird card so I'm going to be ordering some take-out this week anyway.

This weekend was awesome. It was super busy...I didn't get much sleep, but I still enjoyed myself immensely. Friday Rachel and I went to see Spiderman 3 with Bekki, Wyatt, Steve, and Wyatt's friend Chris. Saturday we babysat while Bobby mowed then we went to the PARK concert. I was kind of disappointed with some of the opening bands...I'm not as big a fan of screamo as I once was. But PARK was simply amazing. My only objection was the moshing and rushing the crowd. We were in a small space with a lot of people...not perfect conditions for the tiny girls who were standing in front of us, especially since we ended up on the edge of mosh arena.

Lots to do this week: studying, taking finals (one Tuesday, two Wednesday, on Thursday), checking my residents out. Can't wait for it to be over in a week!!!!!!!!

No comments: