Wednesday, May 09, 2007

"Watch me as I gravitate."

My first final today was alright. The multiple choice section was super easy, but the short answer was tricky...I'm glad I studied as much as I did. My weather final at 7:50am tomorrow is going to suck. A lot. And I have another one at 10, which won't be too bad since it's literary narrative. I need to finish reading Metamorphosis, but I only have ten pages to go or so.

It's been harder to say goodbye then I thought. Some friends have already left. Tonight was the Encounter pancake dinner...I had to say goodbye to most of my friends there because they're all going home or are too busy to hang out before I leave on Sunday. It's especially hard to say bye to the girls in my small group; I've come to love all of them a lot.

Right now I am putting off some further studying. And to maybe rant a little. It's ridiculous how often I've heard marriage mentioned lately. It's all over the place! HeyYu and I joked about how we're probably going to be the only two of the Lunch Buddies are still single come Niki's wedding in August 2009. We'll be the only ones not seriously committed to someone...so many of the girls were knew are getting married. I feel absolutely feel the heat. I think I'm feeling it from myself mostly. Phew. Right now I am completely content with my friends. I can do what I want when I want and with whom I want. Not that I wouldn't be able to do that when I am dating someone. But geeze. Boys complicate things so much. And why do people come to me for dating advice when I've been the single longest next to Cathy? I don't understand this. Is it because they think I've seen it all? Oh, well.

I'm going to miss my complete independence here at school while I'm home for the summer. Yeah, I'm ready to be home, but I'll be bitching about how I ain't got no respect and have to check in with the 'rents in a few weeks. My room here at school is larger than my room at home, lol, which is mostly due to the fact that my bed at home is large. Oh, well. :) Still excited!!!!!!!!

G'night, folks.

No comments: