Monday, October 30, 2006

"I'm not going to lie--that was a pretty sweet costume."

So obviously I haven't been much up to updating. And things seem to get more and more hectic every time I take a breather.

Today was an excellent day.
-I had a fantastic shower.
-The weather was spectacular.
-I got a lot of compliments in choir today for the soli and a lot of "I wish I could sing that low"s.
-I had a free meal at Olive Garden.
-I had a few good phone conversations as well.
Just fantabulous.

I posted a heck of a lot of photos on Yafro, so enjoy. I also posted a couple of movies--you can check them out on my photobucket.

Hope everyone is having as great week as I am (even though it only just began). :)


PS I registered from next semester classes.

Weather MWF 9-9:50
Economic Reasoning Using Statistics MW 12-1:15
Choir MW 4-5:15
Band W 7-9:25
Literary Narrative T 9:35-10:50, F 11-12:15
Human Sexuality TR 11-12:15
Educational Psychology TR 2-3:15

Another 17 hours. w00t.

No comments: