Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"Time after time."

So I picked out some new songs for my playlist, and it makes me happy. I am in a big Smashing Pumpkins mood...and they'll be in Normal Oct. 4. I have to somehow convince Stephanie's roommate to sell me one. Apparently, tickets sold out within five minutes of going on sale. Somehow this doesn't surprise me.

I apologize for not writing for two months. But if you check myspace, you've probably realized I've updated on there.

Rachel left for Boston. I cried a little but much less than I imagined I would. Jessie and Will live in Chicago now. I am (I guess you can call it) seeing a guy in Bloomington; it's just my luck I didn't even meet him until I'd already decided to leave ISU. I was made a manager in training at work.

School and training at work started this week...I've been trying to keep my mind off Rachel, and luckily, I have a lot to do. But I must admit that I am super tired. It's wearing on me right now. I am waiting up to talk to Sprinkle when he gets off work, and I don't know if I'm going to make it. I have been up since 7:30 this morning.


In news for the evening, my day was extremely hectic trying to get into classes. Got paid, w00t. And work was much better than normal, mainly because I was the only girl in the back after 7:00ish. I was supposed to hang out with Joe from work afterwards, but I didn't get off until 12:30 and I'm pooped. Oh, well! I'll try to keep this updated as much I feel the need to. Check the myspace, that will more than likely be more updated.

G'night, folks.

1 comment:

JD said...

I love the punkins.